Hi! My name is Shannon and I am a
San Francisco based Wedding and Portrait Photographer. I run my business (+ life) on two simple principles:
I believe life is best lived in the moment but capturing those moments is a precious thing I am honored to do. When I'm not behind the camera, I'm writing cool technical documentation, at home in my pajamas volunteering for Crisis Text Line, traveling with my boyfriend Dani or exploring the outdoors.
-Amanda & Derek
"Shannon is fabulous! The whole process from setting a date to receiving the finished photos was straightforward and enjoyable thanks to her expertise and guidance. She couples her warm and cheerful disposition with talent, creativity, and technical knowledge. I had a truly lovely experience!"
"Shannon was so fun to work with! She helped capture our engagement event and was even accommodating when we had to change days due to bad weather. She had some sneak peek pictures to us by that night and pictures within days! On top of professionalism, she was such a sweetheart and pleasure to work with, thanks again Shannon!"
"Shannon is a PHENOMENAL photographer. She took my Senior Portraits and I am beyond pleased with the photos. From the beginning, everything was super straightforward and well organized. During the photoshoot itself, she was so cheerful and amazing at posing. The photos came out with beautiful lighting and angles. She sent the photos afterward extremely quickly. All in all, I can't recommend her more!"
"I worked with Shannon as her makeup and hair stylist for a bachelorette party event with over 10 women. Shannon was calm, cool and collected and took BEAUTIFUL shots of everyone throughout the whole day and even captured me getting the girls ready. Cant wait to work with Shannon again soon!
"Shannon took my Senior portraits and it was such a fun experience. She was supportive and friendly. She knew just the right poses and lights to make me look the best. She got my photos back super quickly and I would HIGHLY recommend her!"
1. I love lists. Perhaps it is the organizational freak in me but I find them so satisfying.
2. I want to leave every wedding or session as best friends.
3. I love the outdoors but I don't mind the comfort of high threadcount sheets!
4. I have a goal to visit 50 countries. (18/50)
5. I believe all bodies are beautiful and body inclusivity is important to me and my work!
6. I believe love is love.
7. I started my first business when I was 10--a summer camp for young kids in my neighborhood. I charged $5 per day and surprisingly made money doing it!
8. I have a lifestyle/personal blog called Endless May. I don't post on there as much as I did in college, but at one point I had 100,000 page views in a month!
9. I love shooting high school & college seniors and started doing so when I was a sophomore at Wellesley College.
10. I have a passion for mental health. My experience volunteering for crisis text line has opened my eyes to the need for more access to higher quality mental health resources.
11. Photography has always been something I have loved and will continue to love. I hope that this love shines through the work I create for my clients!
style me pretty /
romantic mountain elopement
green wedding shoes /
backyard portland wedding
grey likes weddings /
summer travel elopement
beachy engagement session
I will be in touch soon.